The supply lists for the 2020-2021 school year are now online. They can be found on the “Supply Lists” page in the Parents section of the website. Please click here to go directly to the page.
CATHOLIC EDUCATION FOUNDATION of LOS ANGELES (CEF)
School Year 2020-2021 – Process and Deadlines
In accordance with the new “Shelter at Home” Order issued by the State of California on March 19, 2020, CEF is offering 2 options for applications to be submitted to CEF for those parents who had not yet had their onsite appointment. Parents please follow the following directions to be considered for financial assistance.
Parents will be allowed to mail application directly to CEF postmarked by April 24, 2020.
Please make sure St. Madeleine is written on the top right-hand corner of the 1st page of the application.
Application should be mailed to…
The Catholic Education Foundation 3424 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 91790
Packages should include all 3 pages of the 2020-2021 Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Application and Proof of Income (2018/2019 1040 Taxes, Proof of Public Assistance and/or Notarized Statement of Income)
Principal Recommendations will be requested once applications are received.
FUNDACIÓN DE EDUCACIÓN CATÓLICA DE LOS ÁNGELES (CEF)
Año Escolar 2020-2021 – Proceso y Plazos
De acuerdo con la nueva Orden de “Refugio en el Hogar” emitida por el Estado de California el 19 de marzo de 2020, CEF ofrece 2 opciones para presentar solicitudes a CEF para aquellos padres que aún no tuvieron su cita en el lugar. Padres, por favor, sigan las siguientes instrucciones para ser considerados para recibir asistencia financiera.
Los padres podrán enviar la solicitud directamente a CEF con el sello postal antes del 24 de Abril de 2020.
Asegúrese de que St. Madeleine esté escrita en la esquina superior derecha de la primera página de la solicitud.
La solicitud debe enviarse por correo a …
La Fundación de Educación Católica, 3424 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 91790
Los paquetes deben incluir las 3 páginas de la Solicitud y Prueba de Ingresos del Programa de Asistencia de Matrícula (TAP) 2020-2021 (Impuestos 1040 2018/2019, Prueba de Asistencia Pública y / o Declaración de Ingresos Notariada)
Se solicitarán las recomendaciones principales una vez que se reciban las solicitudes. solicitudes.
St. Madeleine Catholic School will be offering an Early Registration Discount on Sunday, January 27th, during out Open House. The discount is $100 per child.
We are happy to announce that for the coming school year:
• Tuition is Not Being Raised
• Service Hours will be Decreased
• Fundraisers are Similar
St. Madeleine Catholic School has many exciting events planned for Catholic Schools Week, January 27th thru February 3rd. We invite everyone to join us on Sunday, January 27th, as we kick-off our celebration with a parish breakfast and an Open House.
Sunday, January 27 – Catholic School Celebration Kick-Off at the Family Mass at 9am
- Parish Breakfast Hosted by School Parents 6:30am – 3pm
- Open House from 10:30am – 2pm
- Welcome Tables Outside of Church – Complete Contact Sheet And Join us for a FREE Waffle Breakfast for Your Entire Family
- Come Visit PK3, TK4, Kinder and 1st and 2nd Grade
- Come Design a Family Momento Outside the Classrooms
- Early Registration $100 Discount Per Child – Today Only!
Monday, January 28 – Service Day – Free Dress
- Morning Prayer at 8am – Collect Food for the Homeless
- “The Giving Tree” Read Aloud in the Courtyard at 9am
- Curriculum Connection in the Classrooms at 10:30
- Painting Crosses for the Convalescent Home at 1pm
- Making Cards for the Pomona Homeless Shelter 1pm
Tuesday, January 29 – Celebrating Vocations
- Welcome Our Guests and Prayer Service in the Courtyard at 11am
- Lunch of Gratitude with the Students for Our Guests at 12
- Classroom Visits at 1pm
Wednesday, January 30 – Family Fun Day – “Celebrate the Domestic Family” – Free
- Prayer Service at 11am in the Courtyard
- Family Picnic from 11:30pm – 1:00pm on the Grass
- Family Games 1pm – 1:30pm
- All Families Gather for Final Hurrah at 2pm on the Grass
Thursday, January 31 – I Am Going to College Day
- FREE DRESS in Your College/University’s School Colors
- Research College/University You Will Attend and Career Choice
- Oral Presentations in the Classroom
Friday, February 1 – We Love Our Students Day/Just Be a Kid – FREE DRESS
- STEM Activities – Making Slime, Elephant Toothpaste and Fun
- Movie Day with Popcorn and Treats
Sunday, February 3 – Family Mass at 9am with Bishop O’Connell
- Breakfast Hosted by School
- “I Am a Child of God” Displays in the Hall
Bienvenido! Vengan a Ser Testigo de una Educación Católica. No Es Necesario Cita Previa
The school newsletter for 12/7/2018 is now online. Please click here to view/print a PDF of the newsletter.
Featured information: Thank You for Joining Us on Literacy Night, Second Week of Advent – The Bethlehem Candle, Important Dates, Secret Angel Gift Exchange, Christmas Around the World, and more!